Monday, September 22, 2008

The Women's Club, Missoula, Montana

The Women's Club comes recommended by Patia Stephens, who mentioned having a wonderful gym on the original Shapely Prose thread.

The Women's Club in Missoula, Montana, is a long-standing, full-service gym with weights, cardio equipment, a pool, jacuzzi, saunas and numerous exercise classes, including water aerobics. It provides a wonderfully supportive environment for women of ALL ages, sizes and abilities. As a member for the last eight months, I have grown so fond of this place. My workout partner and I are both fat chicks with attitude and we feel so welcome at the Women's Club. The desk staff and instructors are friendly and happy. Membership costs are reasonable. Massages and a menu of salon services are also available. My only regret about the Women's Club is that I didn't join sooner!

http://www.thewomensclub.com/

No comments: